
I've been up since 6am, at a conference all day, and I have dinner plans with the family now, so I'm going to keep this short. I promise a post tomorrow or Thursday to update you on my progress in the Boro and with teaching stuff! Here's a sneak peek of one of the things I was working on yesterday for my classroom.
I'll tell you more about it tomorrow, but bonus points to those teachers out there who can correctly guess what it's for!
For now, I just want to say how incredibly thankful I am for all my family and friends who have been such a blessing. You've truly made my life amazing this year, and you will never know just how much you mean to me. Really.
The best birthday present I've gotten this year was probably from a month and a half ago when I got my job to teach third grade! WOW, still amazed at God's provision with that!
On a side note, not having immediate internet access really stinks. Literally been Panera and Starbucks-hopping like crazy. But I really appreciate phone dates I've had with some great Ktown friends! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment