I am determined to use skype more often, especially with me moving away from Knoxville soon.
July 6, 2011
101 in 1001: #43 Skype with a friend
I started my 101 in 1001 list at the start of this month, and I can already cross one off my list!
Nicole and I skyped Cheyenne, our beautiful friend who is serving the Lord in Haiti. I was so excited to see her and get updates on her life! I've had skype for about a year now, but I've never used it till tonight!
I am determined to use skype more often, especially with me moving away from Knoxville soon.
I am determined to use skype more often, especially with me moving away from Knoxville soon.
Categories:
101 in 1001
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Making progress...
- Check-Off Lists
- A busy birthday!
- WILW #5 (Mboro Edition).
- 101 in 1001: #1 Move to a new city and “start over.”
- Before I go into the "real world."
- The Bucket Theme
- This is your life. Are you who you want to be?
- WILW #4 (Pinterest-Back to School Edition)
- (T-shirt) memory lane.
- 101 in 1001: #27 Influence someone to make a Day Z...
- 101 in 1001: #43 Skype with a friend
- WILW #3 (Chicago Edition)
-
▼
July
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment