What I Love Wednesday!
1. Chicago.
Tomorrow I will be in my favorite city for the Fourth of July weekend. I'm just a little excited. Just a little.
From Summer 2008 in Chicago. Michigan Ave., Water Tower
Chicago skyscrapers from Navy Pier (Summer 08).
Crown Fountain in Millennium Park & the pencil sharpener building (Summer 08).
Jay Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park (Summer 09: my last time in Chicago).
1. This will probably be my only vacation time this year.
2. I'm going with some fun friends & Chicago first-timers (Ashley, Amber, Nicole, & Sam).
3. I have been talking relentlessly about going for FOREVER. And now it's finally happening!
1. This will probably be my only vacation time this year.
2. I'm going with some fun friends & Chicago first-timers (Ashley, Amber, Nicole, & Sam).
3. I have been talking relentlessly about going for FOREVER. And now it's finally happening!
2. Friends.
My addiction to this TV series dates back to Winter Break my sophomore year of college. I've always loved the show, but never seen all the episodes in its entirety.And now I have biannual Friends marathons. I'm in the midst of one right now, rocking out Season 7.
3. Philippians 4:8
Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
4.Sleeping on the couch.
Goodness, it is such a comfortable, old, blue couch. When I'm not out with friends or running errands or doing my other non-priority things, the couch is the one I run to. It's a great read-a-book, take-a-nap, read-tons-of-blogs kind of couch.
Goodness, it is such a comfortable, old, blue couch. When I'm not out with friends or running errands or doing my other non-priority things, the couch is the one I run to. It's a great read-a-book, take-a-nap, read-tons-of-blogs kind of couch.
5. Rainbow chip frosting.
All-time favorite frosting. A mix of vanilla and funfetti and lots-o-sugar. I always have some extra after making cupcakes, so I save that as a dip with graham crackers.
All-time favorite frosting. A mix of vanilla and funfetti and lots-o-sugar. I always have some extra after making cupcakes, so I save that as a dip with graham crackers.

No comments:
Post a Comment