June 17, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!


Today, I woke up feeling excited about moving to Murfreesboro. I haven't had this feeling of contentment and confidence since 11 days ago when I realized I would be packing up all my stuff and memories I've collected in the past 5 and a half years. Yes, I am beyond thrilled about being a third grade teacher because I really think God is calling me to this particular city to teach. However, I am sad about leaving the friends and family who have loved on me throughout college. But I've been listening to podcasts of various churches (one of my favorite things to do), and I heard one today called, "The Answers for our Anxieties." I prayed and was led to 2 Timothy 1:7.
I am truly so happy to be moving soon and beginning my teaching adventures. As much sadness I have in my heart in packing all my physical and emotional Knoxville things, I am ready to go. I'm tired of this feeling of fear because I know He is calling me to something bigger. Let's do it, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers