ONE. "The Good Life" by OneRepublic.
Lyrics are so real. Truly, "hopelessly, the hope is we have so much to feel good about."
TWO. (Obsession with) Scarves.
Typically, from fall to spring, I am obsessed with scarves. Whilst packing up some things, I realized that I have 10+ scarves. Not that I would wear one in this mid-90 degree summertime weather, but I'm just saying, once it hits the low 60s again, I will be breaking out my favorite accessory again.FOUR. "Praise Habit: Finding God in Sunsets and Sushi" by David Crowder.
I've known David Crowder as an amazing musician, but now I know he is also a hilarious and most captivating writer. In this book, he writes from the heart, not holding back. Going through the book of Psalms, Crowder guides the reader into how to make praise into a habit of our daily lives. And he's just plain funny.
I've known David Crowder as an amazing musician, but now I know he is also a hilarious and most captivating writer. In this book, he writes from the heart, not holding back. Going through the book of Psalms, Crowder guides the reader into how to make praise into a habit of our daily lives. And he's just plain funny.FIVE. God's grace in difficult times
God does not want our plans to align with His.
He wants us to rely utterly and completely on His will.
Happy Wednesday! We've made it halfway through another week!
Countdown to the big move:

No comments:
Post a Comment