October 12, 2011

WILW

What I Love Wednesday!

It's back! Can't guarantee this every week, but I'm on a blogging roll, so why not!

Diet Coke

School is back in session after a well-rested week, and it has kicked back up with no time to spare. Truly, a teacher's work is never done. I love a nice little DC right after school to give me some motivation to continue working in the classroom. It's not an addiction, just a great afternoon pick-me-up. My all-time favorite though is Sonic's DC with vanilla on easy ice. Delish.

Bold patterns

My love for all things Pinterest has led me to several epiphanies about myself. 1) I would love to be a personal stylist as a secondary career. 2) I want to do my DIY home projects. 3) I love bold colors & patterns for the home.

Glancing at my home board, I would truly want each pin for my home. Some may say it's too crazy, but I definitely am not a neutrals or whites kind of person when it comes to interior decor.




Source: flickr.com via Ada on Pinterest




Source: emilyaclark.blogspot.com via Ada on Pinterest




File Folders


If this school year has taught me anything, being REALLY organized would definitely be in the


top 5. I've become a file folder/hanging


folder fanatic. These are truly necessary if I am to stay anywhere near the zone of sanity


throughout the day. Do you know how many papers


you randomly get as a teacher? Well, let's see: homework papers, lunch money, notes, field trip


forms, random lunch money that was


supposed to be turned in this morning, grade forms, grade sheets, meeting notes, assessment


information, random kids' notes/drawings,


late work that was supposed to be turned in 2 weeks ago, no-name papers... you know, to name


a few...




ssc


























Words of Encouragement

I have been so encouraged by some very important people in my life. It usually goes without saying, but I am truly thankful for my family, friends, and fellow teachers. Not meaning to sound sappy...okay maybe I do. My parents bought me a gargantuan load of groceries over the weekend, which I'm very thankful for. They are amazing at provided for me even if I'm a grown up now.Next, I have to brag on my beautiful friends. I am talking about my incredibly sweet friends near and far. You may never know how wonderful your encouragement and quality time means. Lastly, I work with the most driven and encouraging team of teachers. Ever. There’s never a dull moment. They have provided my day with such laughter, guidance, respect, and care.

So thank you to basically every person in my life right now. Even to my kids who draw wonderful pictures and give me notes that say "Go UT" and "greatest teacher ever." I cannot do it without you.

Here’s my word of encouragement to you: You’re better than you think you are. Some people (like myself) are their own worst critics. So in the words of Mrs. Frizzell: “Take chance, make mistakes, get messy!”... and show the people in your life how much you love them!

Source: emmadimes.blogspot.com via Ada on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers