October 5, 2011

MIA...until now.

I'm still alive. I've just been in a technology coma for the past few weeks due to a few things since my last post:
  1. I've moved into a new place! It's beautiful and I'll share more about that later.
  2. Teaching is a full time and overtime job. Thank goodness it's my fall break, which gives me a week to breathe and relax and get back into a workout routine.
  3. A new place means new internet services are needed. Nothing against Netgear & AT&T, but I definitely had a major trip getting this internet set up! No kidding I sat with one of the AT&T reps for an hour at my new home and we were both so confused as to why the internet wasn't working. But it is now...thank goodness.
So yes, it's been a long time coming, but this is just an update blog post to say I am alive. I can't wait to blog on a more regular basis.

So my new place...it's definitely a grown-up two-bedroom apartment. Just beautiful. Here are some pictures after the first week.
Kitchen. Yes that is a glasstop stove & built-in microwave! Love.

Walk-in closet after the first day...this picture does this closet no justice. It's massive in person.

My work-in-progress bedroom. Bedding: Missoni for Target. Loooove it.

Those pictures are just glimpses. And it's definitely changed a bit now that I've unpacked more boxes. I also have a wonderful sweet kindergarten teacher living with me. Ms. Hodges and I were in the same cohort and graduated with our Masters together in May! Who would have thought we'd be living together now!

So life has definitely changed. I am seriously so thankful this week I get to relax and be lazy. More to come soon I promise, and updates on my 101 to 1001!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new place! And an even bigger congrats for being on Fall Break! We don't have a break until Thanksgiving... Have a fabulous Friday/weekend!

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete

Followers