I am very thankful to have had friends to celebrate 2011 and ring in 2012 with this past weekend! With a new year comes new
1. Complete more 101 in 1001 items! I definitely have completed some of those tasks already, but I haven't crossed them off, whoops! Can you guess what some of them are?!
2. Complete the Picture Project: A Year in Photos. Basically, take a picture every day for a year. I think this is a great idea; a lengthy and memorable way to carry out 2012!
3. Cook more non-frozen-meals/frozen pizzas/take-and-bake food items. In other words, cook more home-cooked meals.
4. Take time to relax. Not just spending a day on the couch, but actually physically, mentally, and emotionally having time to chill and stay calm.
5. Make intentional efforts to breathe in and live out God's Word.
6. Don't get over-attached with work. Easier said than done for this workaholic.
7. Travel more.
I am excited to see my kids again soon, with all these great fresh ideas I have now from all these amazing teachers who blog and pin! Can't wait to see what this year has in store!

No comments:
Post a Comment