#16: Attend a UT football game at Neyland Stadium as a non-student.
I was excited to visit old friends and my alma malter (that and "alumnus" are still strange words to say) in November 2011! I went to the UT-MTSU game, which was quite fitting considering where I live now! There was a certain level of comfort and excitement I felt being back on campus that Saturday for game day. Seeing all that orange in Neyland and Knoxville reminded me what a great school I went to!#33: Start & maintain a blog on a regular basis.
When I first started my blog this summer, I'll admit I was unsure how long or consistent it was going to be. What really keeps me going is reading other people's blogs on my Google reader and talking to friends who blog. One day this summer I helped some of my friends with their blogs, which was awesome. Now that I'm far away from all my college friends, I love being able to keep up with their lives in this sense.
I was so busy with school Oct.-Dec. that it was difficult to find time to blog. Even though I knew I wanted to post something, I don't think I ever want to post a blog if my motive is because it's been X-number of weeks. I enjoy blogging because it's what I want to say on this particular topic on this particular day! :)
#44: Go to an ice hockey game.
After attending my very first hockey game in October, I am definitely a huge Nashville Predators fan! Now that I've been to a few of their games, I am kind of/sort of understanding more about hockey. For example, I now know that a power play is more than an alliteration! #95: Go early morning shopping on Black Friday.
Yes, I went this past November, bracing the crowds at the mall around 4:30am. I did get great deals, enjoyed the excitement with fellow hardcore shoppers, and come back home to take a looong nap! As much fun as it was, I don't think I'll make it a yearly event!
Even though I've accomplished many things on the list, I hope to get a huge chunk completed in this new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment